Friday, November 27, 2015

RIP Camera

Since my camera finally decided to end its life for good, I suppose I'll put up the pictures I occasionally take on my crappy phone camera... This will just be a jumble of pictures from the past few months- but I think they capture the essence of Hunan/China well. Also, if anyone has a spare good quality digital camera lying around that is never used, I know someone who would greatly appreciate it!

Late night shao kao in Changsha
 HuaRong sweet HuaRong...



The 92 year old man in my building has been playing with fire all day since it got cold out. 










MiiOW sexyzone
The next few pictures are from YueYang, the city near HuaRong. It's a city of about 5 million people.




The bus I take to get between HuaRong and YueYang.

Peanuts!
Streetfood <3
So lucky to have met such great friends who come and visit me!  

My Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment