Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Orientation in Changsha, Hunan Province

Since August 1st, I have been in Changsha in the Hunan Province of China with WorldTeach- a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded by a group of Harvard students in 1986. This is a private blog not affiliated with WorldTeach.
These next 3 weeks we are going through Orientation in Changsha, the capital of Hunan, in order to prepare us for a year of teaching oral english classes to middle and high school students. These pictures are what I am experiencing currently, and I am in no way meaning to offend anyone or making any sort of statement. They are simply pictures- life how I see it here in Changsha.



Our Carrefour






Changsha 



Martyr Park. Right across from our hotel. A huge, beautiful park always packed with active Chinese- whether they're dancing, playing badminton, or simply walking around, the Chinese sure keep active and know how to enjoy life.










FOOD has been an amazing experience so far- I have yet to eat something I didn't like.




2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Diarra Molock. I didn't know how to message you personally. I will be a volunteer in World Teach's Hunan, China program for the 2016/2017 year, starting in August. I wanted to know if it'd be okay for me to ask you a couple of questions. It's easier for me to communicate through email. Here's my email: sujulives@gmail.com I'm also on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete