Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
























Great Mosque
The Chinese Muslims are THE NICEST PEOPLE EVER I swear I had such a good time walking around this area- they were all SUPER friendly (very unlike normal Chinese) and spoke with me in understandable slow simple Chinese and gave me clothes to cover up and smiled at me and were just very very friendly... why can't all people be like this 
New outfit
Such a cool mix of Chinese and Muslim architecture/culture 





Inner Mongolia Museum. Cool building!


Because what else would be in a mall

Here, let's sell our pots here
Hohhot Rubble
The souls are trapped!!
On my failed quest to the mountains surrounding the city, I got to walk through some pretty cool poor poor neighborhoods.

1 comment:

  1. love the outfit...lol ... really cool architecture, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete