Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas! Shanghai Day 2

My first Christmas away from home was definitely my most active and untraditional Christmas so far. We walked all over the city, saw so many cool things, and did so many cool stuff. I am so happy I could spend Christmas in Shanghai with Beverly- without this girl I'd have been very lonely.  
Christmas morning with Bev :) so grateful I wasn't alone on Christmas. 




Ready to take on the city




Where Bev used to intern


Christmas tree right outside of Jing'an Temple





Who knew the temple would be so popular on Christmas?!

Lucky jade?






We went to a little hidden gem (thanks to Bev) in Shanghai- the Propaganda Art Museum. It was SUCH a cool museum- especially if you know a little bit about modern Chinese history. I highly recommend it- and definitely want to go back. It's just one of those museums you could go back to many times and never get sick of it.



Xiao Long Bao for Christmas lunch! SO GOOD. They're special to Shanghai and are soup dumplings.

The workers eating their lunch... so segregated haha






View from the Bund.















We were pushed in. Basically picked up by the crowd.
Christmas dinner was great- potatoes, broccoli, ham, turkey, salad, lobster bisque and even cranberry sauce!!!
We couldn't figure out how our drinks were glowing... MAGIC



No comments:

Post a Comment