Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A lil' trip to Changsha

On a whim I decided to visit Changsha for the weekend. Even though I've only been in my rural city Huarong for a month, Changsha seemed suddenly very different from my first impressions during orientation. Changsha IS SO BIG and there are so many choices for everything and SO many people who are all very fashionable and pale and I even spotted a few unknown foreigners and it was all very overwhelming. I love Changsha- but I'm definitely glad I am in Huarong for the year. Huarong is much more manageable :)

So lucky to be able to get noodles with this girl 
Mao & I- twinning

Changsha Municipal Museum


AH THIS KILLED ME. So there was a wall of paintings from random european cities and HEIDELBERG got a shout-out BUT THEY TITLED IT WRONG. The title reads "Frankfurt Old Castle"- NOT OKAY.


Mao's old bed... where the real magic happened


Mao's calligraphy

Changsha Municipal Museum
Changsha South Train Station- fast trains

No comments:

Post a Comment