Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My rural city

Rice outside of the government building
Remember to clean your rice...

So beautiful! So new! So empty... 
Oh yeah, great crossroad

My city :)

Blawar and Kris, GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE.

And I currently own a t-shirt with this picture on it. Because my students are the coolest.

Comfy?


The park at night. By the way, all of these buildings stand empty.



The beautiful lighting of my bedroom 

All-you-can-eat buffet with some students :) 

Every (Chinese) food imaginable

Gosh they're so cute.
PRADA, DUH

KTV with some 15 year olds


RICE RICE RICE

Fish & Mops




Typical Huarong street


Big, new & empty of course

Beautiful, new.. also: empty

The rural city...




Cows under bridges

One of the sweetest women I've met so far. Ms. Wang is 6 months pregnant and has taken me under her wing these past few weeks. I have no idea how to ever thank her for everything she's done.

Chinese Ice Cream

The Old & The New... both way too small -_-


On one of the cards my classes gave me. "Trust to fly, bravely chased after all our half-baked dream!" Classic.

The Dream......

.....the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment